With industry-leading, highly-effective services, Bencom helps organizations manage Group Retirement programs for employees across Canada. By offering innovative and easy-to-use resources such as plan governance support tools, independent investment review analytics, service supplier management and competitive reviews, employee education and communication services, we engage plan members and help Plan Sponsors manage their group savings plans. Our success is driven by our focus on solutions that make it easy and effective for Plan Sponsors.
Our overall goal is to help you:
- Maximize and optimize the value your organization and your employees derive from group retirement benefits; and
- Manage and mitigate the corporate risk associated with your fiduciary responsibility as the sponsor of a group retirement benefit.
We provide expert advisory service and guidance in the following broad areas:
- Consulting and advisory services;
- Relationship management and client support, as it relates to record keepers, investment managers and other third-party service suppliers;
- Governance modeling and oversight;
- Change management stewardship, and
- We help model, deliver and provide stewardship for your employee communication needs.
We have deep experience in conducting detailed reviews of all pension and retirement savings plan arrangements. Our goal is to assist you so that you can effectively meet your specific business, financial and human resource objectives by providing proactive guidance and service.
Our personal touch will give your employees an opportunity to sit one-on-one with an experienced professional for investment advice, direction and education.